Sunday 10 October 2010

10.10.10

Today is the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year of the new millennium.

Surfing the internet, today is a day for global prayers, a day for ‘recording the human experience’, a day for ‘doing’, a day for reducing global carbon emissions, a day for celebration and a day for a new wave of DNA programming to begin. So, it seems to be a day to suit all, and on the whole a day with a very positive focus indeed.

Many are celebrating today as a deeply significant day of cosmic shift and movement towards a new vibration or level of awareness. Many group meditations and ‘reprogramming’ workshops are occurring, as individuals feel the need to mark this day. I am, of course, open to this possibility (although I believe that if we are being reprogrammed, we will be just by being open to the process). But for me, with the sun shining and the energy high, today is a day for celebrating all that I have in life.

My life may not be perfect, but I have all I need. So for me, today is simple, it is a day for celebrating life, love and abundance. It is also a day for praying for these things for others too...

Blessings,

Sarah
x