Monday 29 December 2008

Well it's not just me....

It seems that I am not the only way who has been changing names. My change was simply to change my main website from Sarah Jane Grace to The Planet Whisperer.

I saw a TV advert last night with Bruce Willis and Alice Cooper, amongst others. The advert was was for Norwich Union or Aviva as they are now known. The quote from the end of the advert was quite thought provoking:

'Sometimes a change of name is more than a change of name. Sometimes it a chance to show the world who you've always wanted to be'.

Interesting, for whilst I am still Sarah-Jane Grace, there is no denying that the new website name - The Planet Whisperer has a different energy, and it is an energy that feels quite exciting.

I have already had some wonderful comments on the name change, so onwards and upwards...